Apple.com/recover : recover your apple ID
Apple.com/recover – You can recover or reset your apple ID password. Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password.
Go to your Apple ID account page at apple.com/recover and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
When you’re asked to enter your Apple ID, click “If you forgot your Apple ID”, and you can look it up.
Recover Apple ID from Apple.com/recover
- Open your internet browser and type : apple.com/recover
- You can see option –
- “Enter your Apple ID to get started”
- “If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up”
- Click on second option – Forget Apple ID
- You will be redicted to iforgot.apple.com page
- Enter the required information
- First name
- Last Name
- Email address
- You will get Apple ID password in few days.
- You will get Recovery status with Date when you will be able to access your Account again
How to reset your Apple ID password?
You can use a friend or family member’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to reset your password. If that doesn’t work, you may not be signed into iCloud on an eligible device or have two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID. Follow the steps for Apple ID recover process at apple.com/recover:
Recover Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
Recover Apple ID on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu
- Go to System Preferences
- Click Apple ID.
- Click Password & Security.
- If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click “Forgot Apple ID or password at official website that is apple.com/recover“.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You can skip the final steps below.
- If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click “Forgot Apple ID or password”.
- Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you’ll be required to enter the password you used to unlock your Mac.
How can you access apple devie?
- Download the Apple Support app, by open App Store on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap the Get Support tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Apple ID.
- Tap Forgot Apple ID Password, then tap Get Started.
- Tap “A different Apple ID.”
- Enter the Apple ID that you need to reset the password for.
- Tap Next, then follow the steps on your screen until you receive confirmation that your Apple ID password is changed.